Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blog Week 12B


I have learned many things about the writing process while attending the English 1010 class.  The writing process is an important process while writing a paper. There are many different types of tools that can be used in order to enhance is paper. The step that I learned that was the most helpful element of writing is the way I should write their paper. I always got myself in a bind with the introduction and while attending this class I have learned that it is not the introduction which I must write first it is the body. After I write the body paragraph I can write the conclusion and then the introduction. By writing my papers in this way, not only saves time but it also allows me to brain storm all of the ideas or information that I have about a subject and organize it in a way that flows.

Another thing that I have learned while being in this class is that there are different types of tools that I could use that I did not know about to reach a desired audience. Before attending this class I knew that when I wrote papers the teacher would be the only one reading them. This class has taught me that if I would like to get through a desired audience I have to be at their level. I have to use description, compare and contrast, and cause and effect in a manner that my desired audience will understand. I now understand that when writing a paper I have to become more aware of whom I would like my audience to be, besides the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment